Who I Help!
I help women who feel stuck in their career cultivate and nourish their potential so that their professional and personal lives flourish.
I help experienced, professional women:
- Caught in downsizing – restore their hope, renew their perspective, take the next steps, and get the job they desire
- Shift from overwhelmed and burned out to apply resiliency strategies so that they find productive ways to navigate change
- Focus their time and energy with direction and purpose so that they gain the success and life they want
- Transition from their current role to a new role with ease and grace so that they step confidently into the success they desire in their new position
- Move from vicious cycles to meaningful action so that they live a more victorious, rewarding life
- Illuminate the intersection of their experience and talents to shine the path forward to create their best future
What I Do
I help you discover who you are, celebrate your unique talents, explore the best career fit for you, and help you branch out into the wild possibilities for your future by:
- Building a confidential partnership with you, championing your growth, and celebrating the results of your learning and actions.
- Creating opportunity and providing tools to help you make personal shifts that grow your potential, resilience, and balance.
- Coaching and training you to recognize behavioral patterns for success, revise your career strategy, and building a relevant action plan.
What I Offer
Our three-pronged approach offers Personal Growth Curriculum provides world-class development content, builds a community for support and feedback in group coaching sessions, and accelerates your personal action and learning through 1:1 confidential coaching.
Personal Growth Curriculum
(live, virtual, on-demand courses):
Learn from our world-class career development content and our relevant business experiences to help you:
- Learn how development works from cutting-edge content
- Apply discovery tools with personal reflection
- Discover your strengths, preferences, and what YOUR dream job looks like
- Find gaps in your experience and knowledge, what you know vs. what you do
- Explore what managers are looking for in candidates
- Update your resume and social media presence
- Learn to navigate Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Translate what you have learned into an action plan
- Prepare for interviews
Join our community of career seekers, explore group coaching as both an observer and a participant, where we share:
- Best practices while building supportive relationships
- Gain new perspectives and tools to reflect on our own career journey
- Give and receive feedback, sharing our learning and experience with one another
Accelerate your action and learning through a 1:1 confidential Coaching where we:
- Create a supportive environment focused on YOU
- Use our discovery process to help you tap your own resourcefulness and develop actions to empower behavior change that support your goals
- Partner with you as you implement YOUR action plan, encourage you as you navigate the journey forward, and support your accountability towards your desired success.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch!